Your shopping cart is empty.
Super:bit expansion board with 142 blocks and 2 building blocks servos, can be built into the shape of a spider. It can make spiders live with a mobile phone remote control APP. You can control the spider to move forward and backward, turn left and right, tweet, RGB color change, etc. Super:bit building blocks with micro:bit board also has a variety of programming methods, support for simple and fun makecode Editor graphical programming. In addition to the standard shape Super:bit building block spiders, you can also use the built-in building blocks to build more interesting shapes, such as "building blocks swimming machine". You can let the "swim machine" keep moving after starting the circuit.
- Designed for micro:bit
- Equipped with a powerful Super:bit expansion board
- Combination of building blocks and circuits
- Mobile APP control
- Graphical programming
Spider building block pack
Recommended reason: suitable for users who already have micro:bit and Super:bit expansion board
Building Blocks*142 Building Block Motor*2
Spider building block pack+Super:bit
Recommended reason: suitable for users who already have micro:bit
Spider:bit package(With micro:bit)
Recommended reason: complete configuration to use directly
Building Blocks*142 B
I think it is a good product.
However, I feel that the instructions are not good.
1) There was only one leg explanation in LEGO production, and the production of the other leg was puzzled even for adults.
2) The connection of the motor was loose, and when asked, I was informed that there was another socket. I think it should be explained from the beginning.
* Inquiries were very quick, so this point is highly evaluated.
The delivery time was speedy. The product was exactly what we were looking to use for our High School Event. Thank you.
Thank you for your response of my email . Product is good and easy to use