Your shopping cart is empty.
This Raspberry Pi robotic arm is mainly composed of an aluminum alloy bracket, a sturdy chassis, a multi-function expansion board, 6 bus servos and a 300,000 pixel camera. We built an operating system specifically for it based on Ubuntu20.04/ROD noetic, using Open Source CV and Python3 programming to create a series of AI vision functions. It can be controlled by APP, PC software, handle, JupyterLab. We provide detailed tutorials, open source codes and technical support services for Raspberry Pi players and AI beginners.
Rich list of materials
- Assembled Robotic arm.
- Matching color-printed map and 4 different colors blocks.
- PS2 gamepad.
- 32G TF card with image system.
- Yahboom special cooling HAT to help heat dissipation.
User-friendly detailed design
- Users can connect network by the mobile APP QR code on APP to get started quickly.
- OLED displays IP address and Raspberry Pi CPU related information in real time.
- 12V 5A power adapter power supply, no battery life limit.
- The chassis with suction cups is more stable and can be stably placed in any experimental environment at any time.
Exciting AI features
- It can be controlled by Android/iOS APP, PC upper computer, handle, Jupyter Lab webpage online programming.
- DOFBOT can realize Gesture recognition, color recognition, visual positioning, garbage classification, catch game, face tracking, building blocks stacking and other AI games.
- User can make it learn to customize action groups, and complete the synchronous action of the dual robotic arm.
- The expansion board is compatible with Jetson NANO, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Micro:bit four development boards.
- Aluminum alloy structure is detachable, users can extend or shorten the length of the robotic arm.
- We reserve 6 bus servo (DOBFOT only uses one) + 6 PWM servo, wireless controller receiver, WiFi/Bluetooth module, I2C and ultrasonic module interfaces.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Everything seems to be fine, but the main part of the robotic arm is assembled, so I can't experience the fun of assembly. I am learning the function of garbage classification.
For beginners, the algorithm is a bit complicated, but the technical support has provided me with great help.
Always excited when Yahboom comes out with a new Raspberry Pi kit as I buy them all. But this is the one I've been asking about for years.
Although I enjoy the assembly (like building blocks for big kids) this one comes with only a small amount of assembly required.
Background: I am a French student in the third year of university. My classmates and I purchased this robotic arm with the fees provided by our school laboratory.
Logistics: Yahboom sent my package via DHL and I received it in 6 days.
Appearance: The green aluminum alloy structure is very cool, if it walks, it will be more perfect. Looking forward to Yahboom's development of a car with a robotic arm.
Function: We got a very complete tutorial link. After assembling the Raspberry Pi motherboard, we started using it. Obviously, the 8G board is much better than 4G. Fortunately, we have the RPi 4B 8G board. Our next plan is to develop some practical functions and apply them to life.
A great robot arm, I really like its shape.
Compared with the JestonNANO version, I chose the cheaper Raspberry Pi version. After using it for half a month, the experience is very good, I like it very much.