Your shopping cart is empty.
DOFBOT is the best partner for AI beginners, programming enthusiasts and Jetson nano fans. It is designed based on Jetson NANO and contains 6 HQ servos, a HD camera and a multi-function expansion board. The whole body is made of green oxidized aluminum alloy, which is beautiful and durable. Through the ROS robot system, we simplify the motion control of serial bus servo. We adopt Open Source CV as the image processing library and Python3 programming language to create a series of AI visual game play. For example, color tracking, color interaction, garbage classification, gesture recognition, face tracking, etc. And it can be controlled by Android/iOS mobile APP, PC computer and game handle. In addition, we will provide some tutorials for reference.
Reasonable and convenient first trial
- Assembled before shipping, users didn’t need to assemble.
- TF card with factory image file, plug and play without complex operation.
- Scanning the QR code on the mobile APP through the camera to quickly configure the network and start up DOFBOT.
- Each function possess tutorials and codes in detail.
Excellent structural design
- All aluminum alloy bracket with 2mm thickness.
- The chassis with suction cups is more stable and can be stably placed in any experimental environment at any time.
- Camera and robot arm 2 in 1.
- Flexible 6 DOF vision robotic arm.
Top hardware Configuration
- Multifunctional expansion board, compatible with Jetson NANO, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Micro:bit board.
- 5*15KG bus servo+1*6KG bus servo.
- PS2 handle receiver, WiFi/Bluetooth module interface, I2C port are reserved for users.
Fantastic AI function
- Support Android/iOS APP, PC computer, Game handle, Jupyter Lab webpage online programming remote control.
- Can study and storage custom fixed action groups.
- Simultaneous movement of dual robotic arms.
- Gesture recognition, color interaction, visual positioning, garbage sorting, catch game, face tracking, and blocks stack and others AI vision game play.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
About structure: The green aluminum alloy is my favorite. The six servos seem high quality, and I think their service life should be very long. The angle of rotation is very precise. I plan to buy some more such servos to make my robotic arm longer.
About hardware: The expansion board has interfaces for JetsonNANO, Raspberry Pi, Arduino and Micro:bit. That‘s a surprise for me. Even if only one controller can be used at the same time, I think this is amazing.
About AI technology: The APP includes all the functions and it runs smoothly. Although I had some problems in the steps of the servo calibration, the technical support staff helped me solve that. Yahbooom has strong product development capabilities and after-sales service is also very nice.
I’ve been playing with it for two days and it’s really great.
The robotic arm is fully assembled. I just need to assemble the Jetson NANO board and camera by myself. This design saves a lot of time and allows me to spend time on learning AI programming.
I like control it by APP to grab some small objects. I'm working on how to implement garbage classification and will make it become a little assistant of my life.