Your shopping cart is empty.
This building block sensor starter kit possess 19 kinds of sensor modules, 3 kinds of expansion boards, and a building block package for choice. Users can freely combine these parts according to their needs. Each module comes with a blue and white ABS case, which supports the connection of Lego bricks, which can create a series of creative shapes. The modules are connected by anti-reverse PH2.0 cable, beginners no longer have to worry about using breadboards to build tedious and complicated circuit wiring. By choosing different expansion boards, you can use Micro:bit, Arduino or Raspberry Pi Pico three platforms to programming and realize some funny functions. At the same time, we will also provide a lot of tutorials and source code for reference.
- 19 kinds of modules
1) 4 kinds of key input modules: button module, potentiometer module, rocker module, collision module.
2) 9 kinds of sensor modules: gesture recognition module, human body infrared module, infrared module, photosensitive module, sound module, temperature-humidity module, ultrasonic module, vibration module, color recognition module.
3) 2 kinds of display modules: digital tube module, RGB module.
4) 1 kind of remote communication module: infrared receiving module.
5) 1 kind of motor drive module: vibration motor module
6) 2 kinds of voice interaction modules: buzzer module, speech broadcast module.
- 3 kinds of expansion boards
1) Micro:bit expansion board: suitable for Micro:bit board, using MakeCode graphical programming, suitable for young children.
2) Arduino sensor expansion board: suitable for Arduino UNO board, using Arduino IDE C++ programming, suitable for students with programming experience.
3) Pico expansion board: suitable for Pico board, using Python programming, suitable for Raspberry Pi fans.
- Compatible with Lego blocks
1) A building block expansion package is available.
- Use anti-reverse PH2.0 cable
1) Buy any module and get a 30cm PH2.0 cable for free.
2) Easy to plug, and can avoid users connecting the line wrongly.
- Environmentally friendly and beautiful private mode case
1) Perfectly compatible with every module and does not affect any wiring.
2) Using ABS material, beautiful and durable.
3) Block holes are reserved on the bottom and around the case, which can be fixed on the blocks.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Arrived on time. item as described. Happy with Purchase.
This is a great starter kit to complement the micro:bit. It has a lot of components and comes with instructions and ideas on building projects. All components worked properly and everything is compatible with the micro:bit, Arduino, Raspberry Pi
A very fun way to learn programming and sensor module together. I would recommend reading all included instructions before using this device. Product is sturdy enough to take some hits. Its got good quality materials and very good design.
I am a programming enthusiast, I have opened a private programming studio, where many children learn programming together.
I was in the United States and it took only 5 days to receive my package. Each module has a separate box and PH2.0 cable, and 4 building block parts were given away.
I bought ten modules. They are all blue and white blocks. They look good in quality. The accuracy of the sensor is also very high. The test results are very good.
Boys and girls who love programming are planning to use them in various experiments.
I tried to buy 5 modules. Their quality surprised me. When i used in combination with my building block kit, it was perfect.
I have purchased a Suerperkit building block kit before. This time I purchased 3 modules, which I plan to combine with my building block shape. I look forward to sharing more interesting works.