Your shopping cart is empty.
This expansion board is specially designed for PWM servos. On-board STC8G1K08A chip, without writing any programs, can control the servos in different ways by connecting to the power supply. The first method: adjusting the adjustable knob to control the servo; the second method: control the servo to enter different state modes by pressing the button. Users can power it through two 3.7V batteries or a Micro USB data cable, which is convenient and easy to carry. Makers and DIY enthusiasts should not miss this servo control board.
- On-board adjustable knob, dual servo interface, function switch button.
- Suitable for debugging 5-8.4V PWM servos.
- The angle of the servo can be adjusted manually without any codes.
- Micro USB and KF301-2P two power supply methods.
- Compatible with Lego bricks.
- It can be used in projects such as mechanical claws, AI robotics, and robotic arms.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very sturdy and well built. Works as expected
When I purchased other products, i bought this new debug board by the way.
It did not disappoint me, it is perfectly compatible with all the servos in my house.