Your shopping cart is empty.
Raspberry Pi Pico is a tiny, fast, and versatile board built using RP2040, a brand new microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the UK. It comes with a dual-core Arm Cortex-M0+ processor with 264KB internal RAM and support for up to 16MB of off-chip Flash.
From controlling appliances to operating a light display, Raspberry Pi Pico puts the technology that underpins countless everyday operations into your hands.
Programmable in C and MicroPython, Pico is adaptable to a vast range of applications and skill levels, and getting started is as easy as dragging and dropping a file.
More experienced users can take advantage of Raspberry Pi Pico’s rich peripheral set, including SPI, I2C, and eight Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support.
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the UK
- Dual-core ARM Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running frequency up to 133Mhz
- 264KB of SRAM and 2MB of on-board flash memory
- Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Low-power sleep and dormant mode
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 x multi-function GPIO pins
- 2 x SPI, 2 x I2C, 2 x UART, 3 x 12-bit ADC, 16 x controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8 x Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support
GPIO expand package
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.