Your shopping cart is empty.
Al-Motion K210 Developer Kit is a small full-featured development board kit developed by Yahboom and Canaan. The RISC-V processor structure adopted by K210 is specially designed for machine vision and machine hearing multi-mode shape recognition, it can be widely used in smart home, machine vision, intelligent robots, security monitoring and other fields. The development board not only contains a variety of peripherals such as capacitive touch screen,camera, micro-phone,speaker, six-axis aittitude sensor, and WIFl module, but also provides rich development materials to facilitate secondary development and learning, and lower the threshold for learning Al vision technology.
- Exquisite workmanship and high quality PCB board.
- On-board a wealth of electronic components, such as three-channel switches, RGB lights, gyroscopes, speakers, ESF8285-WIFI module, OV2640 camera, etc.
- Equipped with a capacitive touch screen that can display HD camera video and finger touch.
- IO ports of the K210 chip are led out by the pin header, which is convenient for users to connect to other devices.
- Supports three development environments of Windows/Linux/Mac OS.
- Rich AI gameplay: face detection, object classification, object detection, recording and playback.
- Can be combined with IOT to achieve remote control.
- A lot of free tutorial materials are available for beginners.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Finally got the K210 development board, this RISC-V streamlined instruction set 64-bit microprocessor is very powerful, supports many peripherals, such as I2C, I2S, SPI, UART, etc., supports AI vision development, and the gameplay is very diverse; In this way, it can also run real-time operating systems such as Freertos and RT-Thread. I heard that Linux will be supported later. The reply from the merchant is very strong and the processing speed is very fast.