Your shopping cart is empty.
Gesture recognition module is an interactive sensor that integrates 3D gesture recognition and motion tracking. Using IIC communication, it can recognize 9 basic gestures within the effective range. Built-in infrared LED and optical lens, it can work normally even in dark environment. It compatible with common controllers on the market (such as Raspberry Pi, Micro:bit, Jetson NANO, Arduino, etc.), and can be used to create somatic gesture lights, somatic game consoles, gesture control smart cars and other products.
- 9 different gestures can be recognized quickly.
- Built-in infrared LED and optical lens, it can work in dark environment.
- IIC communications. (0x73)
- 3 connection methods: alligator clip, DuPont line, PH2.0 cable.
- Compatible with multiple programming platforms, such as: Jetson NANO, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Micro:bit.
Gesture recognition module *1