Your shopping cart is empty.
- This robot kit is easy to assemble and features aluminum alloy chassis, powerful four-drive motors, metal motor mount, and High-quality battery.
- BST-4WD multi-functional expansion board is equipped with interfaces of various sensors and communication modules, and it is compatible with four core controllers: Arduino UNO, 51 controllers, STM32 and Raspberry Pi.
- It supports multiple functions: Intelligent light-seeking, Tracking, Ultrasonic obstacle avoidance, Fan outfire, etc.
- Some holes are reserved in the external structure for users to expand by themselves.
- Users can use C language programming and Python programming.
- This robot and Camera platform can be controlled by APP remote control by Android/iOS mobile. And the Raspberry Pi comes with a wireless network for real-time transmission of HD video.
1 x 4 channel tracking module
1 x 4WD expansion board
1 x ultrasonic module
1 x RGB LED
2 x Infrared sensor & seeking light
1 x battery box
3 x 18650 battery
1 x Acrylic chassis
1 x Aluminum alloy chassis
4 x wheel
1 x DC motor
1 x motor bracket
1 x Bluetooth 4.0 module
1 x servo package
1 x motor fan package
1 x screw & nut & copper pillar
1 x 12.6v charger
1 x 6pin flat cable & 4 x 4pin flat cable
1 x 40 pin flat cable
1 x screwdriver
1 x manual book
1 x HD camera
1 x SG90 camera servo
1 x pan/tilt bracket
1 x cable USB cable
If you choose 4WD robot car with Raspberry Pi 4B, below are included.
1 x Raspberry Pi 4B 1G board
1 x 16G TF card
1 x heatsink
Bluetooth passwort is 123456 (just try 1234 - 12345678)
It needs to key in password for connecting bluetooth.
It's a fun setup and looks of good quality but I have tried multiple times to message support, it links to FB messenger and I have been trying for days to get a response, it says they respond within hours but still haven't received any messages and they haven't even been read yet. I cannot find any documentation on the app for iOS at all, I just need to know what it's called to download it so I can try it. No documentation was included and I had to search for a long time to find the documentation online and links to videos, now that I have the Pi programed (I think...) I'd like to test it but can't without the app to interact with it I'm stuck and frustrated.
I really like everything about this kit. This smart robot kit would be good learning experience for anyone who is learning how to code and make robots. The matching parts are very complete (if you have wrench, it will be easier to assemble) and they provide very detailed information on Google Drive, which is very helpful to figure out how to fit the each parts. I loved the process of putting parts together. Lots of pieces and good assembly instructions.
When I finished making the robot, I installed the App on my Android phone. The Bluetooth remote control effect is good, and motor, servo, colorful LED lights, tracking, and obstacle avoidance are working well. But, I am keep studying other things.
It really was simple to go from a default install of Raspberrian to having the smart robot car moving across the floor.
I would definitely recommend this smart robot kit for anyone who loves robots.