Your shopping cart is empty.
This world of module programmable robot kit includes 1 professional sensor expansion board, 2 building block servos, 10 electronic sensor modules and 300+ building block parts. Support MakeCode and Python programming, suitable for users over 6 years old. We have created more than 20 kinds of models, and also provided detailed experimental cases for children to learn programming and sensor knowledge while playing with building blocks.
- 【Based on BBC Micro:bit design】The most popular micro development board in the world, which is good choice of most STME educational institutions.
- 【20+ building models】This kit contains 300 high-quality building block parts, which can build more than 20 non-repetitive models. With more than 30 different gameplay courses, it is a cost-effective STEM educational kit.
- 【10 kinds of high-precision electronic modules + professional expansion board】It is equipped with 10 kinds of common sensors with ABS case, and an expansion board with anti-reverse PH2.0 interface. Quick connect, easy to use.
- 【Support MakeCode and Python programming】We provide detailed tutorials and codes, which can cultivate children's logical thinking and practical skills.
- 【Compatible with LEGO EV3 blocks】Children can combine Lego bricks to build more interesting models.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
One reason for buying this sensor kit is its color. Blue and white (my favorite color). The kit contains 10 electronic sensor modules, each module has its own packaging box, cable and building block parts. There are also two building block servos that can rotate 360°. It seems that each shape cannot be separated from these two servos. And two packs of building block parts. I did not count the total number. It seems that there are about 200 to 300 building block parts.
My 8-year-old daughter has built an escape box and wrote a program to make the "running box". She said:" it was really funny. But USB cable line looks like an infinite tail". Lol
The box of this kit is very strong and can be used to store some gadgets, such as wheels and other accessories.
I bought this kit on the 21st (a 10% discount), and I received the package today in USA. Such fast transportation surprised me!
This kit is very good for beginners. I am teaching my 8 years son and his friend to learn MakeCode programming and build building blocks. You will find all the tutorials online.
Kids love it. I will share more video and pictures to my Facebook page.
Thanks for Yahboom for designing such an excellent product.