Your shopping cart is empty.
Tiny:bit is a robotic car for the micro:bit education market. It is compact, easy to assemble, and easy to move in tight spaces. The Tiny:bit smart car is based on the micro:bit development board design and uses the online code programming of MakeCode Editor. Rich sensor applications allow Tiny:bit for easy interaction. The Tiny:bit smart car has a set of alligator clips on the rear that can be creative and expand.
- Simple design with small size.
- Support Makecode graphical programming and Python programming.
- "Interactive" Robotic car.
- Alligator clip at the end.
- Intelligent obstacle avoidance, following, playing music, tracking,Interesting lighting and APP supporting.
- Compatible with building block.
micro USB cable*1
Plastic rivet bag*1
Line tracking map*1
Package one: Tiny:bit+Micro:bit
Package two: Tiny:bit + Wrist:bit
Package four: Tiny:bit+ Game handle
Package five: Tiny:bit+ Game handle+Micro:bit*2
I purchase this item for interactive learning the basics of robot programming. The first impressions are
- the quality of the parts are ok
- one of the gears were a little stucked bits after fine tuning of the screws it works fine
- the description of the factory programs are well described and useful
I recommend this product!
Having to copy and paste the URL to search the extension each time to create projects is very tedious. You should add a button to your web page to go directly there similar to the way Birdbrain Hummingbird does for "Go to Make Code".
This is a great compact little robot that allows a lot of experimentation with simple robotics and programming in general. The course of experiments provided is also very well done and covers all the essentials you need to understand how to program the robot. Great value for money in my opinion!
Great learning device. Purchased with the micro:bit. Lots of built in sensors to stimulate imagination and bonus, it arrived earlier than projected!
Very good buy.