Your shopping cart is empty.
Wrist:bit kit includes a wearable function expansion board, an acrylic protection board, a strap, 4 CR2032 batteries, screws and screwdriver, manual, and a packaging box. It is a wearable watch kit specially designed for micro:bit. The expansion board contains commonly used devices such as RGB lights, buzzers, and vibration motors. Children can use MakeCode or Python programming to create creative functions such as pedometers, music alarm clocks, and temperature detectors. Wrist:bit can also be used to remotely control all our micro:bit series robots and building blocks cars. In addition, we will also provide a large number of course materials (MakeCode+Python) for reference.
- A wearable watch kit that integrates fun and education.
- Based on micro:bit, it supports MakeCode and Python programming.
- Transparent acrylic casecan effectively protect the BBC micro:bit; high-quality strap can be adjusted according to the wrist diameter.
- Equipped with common functions such as RGB light, buzzer and vibration motor.
- Large-capacity CR2030 batteries,longer battery life.
- Wide application and multiplex gameplay.(pedometer, alarm clock, double watch interaction, rock-paper-scissors, controller for micro:bit robot)
- From basic course to advanced gameplay to remote control robot cars, a lot of tutorial materialswill be provided.
Thank you for the quick delivery