Your shopping cart is empty.
This product includes: a RFID-RC522 Module, standard S50 Blank Card(Non-contact Card),S50 special-shaped Card (as shown by the key ring shape), straight row pin, curved row pin. The module adopts Philips MFRC522 original chip design card reading circuit, which is easy to use and low in cost. It is suitable for advanced applications such as device development and card reader development, and users who need advanced design and production of RF card terminal. It can be directly loaded into various reader molds and can be directly connected to any CPU board of the user by a few lines of SPI interface, which can ensure stable and reliable operation of the module and long reading distance.
- MFRC522 is a highly integrated read and write chip.
- Completely integrated in all types of 13.56MHz passive contactless communication methods and protocols.
- Support 14443A compatible transponder signals. The digital part handles ISO14443A framing and error detection.
- Support fast CRYPTO1 encryption algorithms, terminology validation MIFARE products.
- Support MIFARE series of high-speed non-contact communication, two-way data transmission rate up to 424kbit/s.
Working current: 13- 26mA
Working voltage: DC 3.3V (not connected to 5V power supply)
Idle current: 10- 13mA
Peak current: < 30mA
Working frequency: 13.56MHz
Supported card types: mifarel S50, mifarel S70, mifare UltraLight, mifare Pro, mifare Desfire
Size: 40mm* 60mm
Working temperature: -20--80℃
Storage temperature: -40--85℃
Relative humidity: 5% - 95%
RC522 RFID *1
Standard S50 blank card *1
S50 special-shaped Card *1
Straight row pin *1
Curved row pin *1