Your shopping cart is empty.
The display is small and requires no backlight, and the display unit can self-illuminate when properly programmed. It adopts the SSD1306 driver chip, which possesses the same resolution (128*64) as the LCD12864 but it possesses denser dot matrix. And it can display Chinese characters, English, pictures, animations. It is fully compatible with Arduino, MSP430, STM32, CSR chips.
- Viewing angle: >160
- Low power consumption: 0.08W(the full screen is lit), 0.06W(normal full screen display character)
- Support wide voltage: directly support DC 3V~5V without any modification.
- IO takes up less
- No word stock required: use the moulding software to get word
Descriptions of standard 7 interfaces :
1. GND: power ground
2. VCC: Power supply is positive (3V~5.5V)
3. DO: DO pin of OLED, clock pin in SPI and IIC communication
4. D1: D1 pin of OLED, data pin in SPI and IIC communication
5. RES: RES# pin of OLED, used for reset (low reset)
6. DC: D/C#E pin of OLED, data and command control pin
7. CS: CS# pin of OLED, that is, chip select pin
Size: 0.96 inch
Control chip: SSD1306
Display area: 21.744mmx10.864mm
Overall size: 27.8mmx27.3mm
Interface type: 4-wire SPI, 3-wire SPI, IIC interface
Number of pins: 7
Working temperature: -40°~70°
Color display: yellow/blue
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.