Your shopping cart is empty.
It is specially designed for the Arduino Uno. The pin on the back side can be directly inserted into the corresponding socket of the Arduino Uno, and all the pin sockets of the Arduino Uno are expand on the front side. Two pins share a set of power interface, coupled with the PH2.0 anti-reverse socket, the probability of reverse connection is greatly reduced, so the sensor module and the board can be effectively protected. On board indicator lights, reset button, power switch, passive buzzer, infrared receiver and other devices. We also reserve OLED display, IIC, serial, RGB light bar, and servo interface. During the experiment, it will simplify the circuit, making the wiring of all modules clear and easy to understand, and is a necessities in the learning kit.
- The silk screen is clear, exquisite workmanship.
- Adopt PH2.0 anti-reverse socket to effectively protect the sensor module and Arduino Uno board.
- Support cable or DuPont line, connect a large number of sensor modules.
- On-board indicator light, reset button, power switch, passive buzzer, infrared receiver and other common devices.
- Special interfaces such as OLED display , IIC , serial , RGB light bar and servo interface be reserved
- Simplifying the circuit and keeping the experimenter away from the messy and cumbersome wiring.
Uno sonser expansion board *1