Your shopping cart is empty.
This is a IO expansion board for Arduino UNO R3. It is a laminate design that can be easily plugged into the Arduino UNO. The same number of female sockets as the Arduino UNo pins are integrated on both sides of the expansion board. In the middle, all the pins of Arduino UNO are taken out by pin headers, and each IO possess an independent VCC and GND interface, which easy to connect various modules. It comes withe buzzer, infrared receiver, reset button and other common components. In addition, it also includes some special interfaces, such as OLED display interface, IIC interface, serial interface. This expansion board will be welcomed by the majority of Arduino beginners with its clear pin identification and ease of use.
- High-quality silk screen printing process.
- Two different types of pin interfaces, which support the use of male/female DuPont lines to connect various modules.
- On-board sufficient 5V/3.3V power supply pins, and each IO has an independent VCC, GND interface.
- With buzzer, infrared receiver, reset button, power indicator, can complete some simple experiments.
- OLED display interface, IIC interface, serial interface and other dedicated interfaces be designed.
- Multiple modules can be connected at the same time, which is highly expandable and suitable for beginners.
Yahboom Uno IO expansion board
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.