Your shopping cart is empty.
This high-quality T-shape expansion board allows you to connect the Raspberry Pi GPIO port for breadboard experiments. We will provide a 40Pin soft cable for you to connect the Raspberry Pi board to the breadboard.
- Specifically designed for Raspberry pi 3B, Raspberry Pi 2B, Raspberry Pi 1B+, Raspberry pi 1A+, Raspberry Pi zero W, Raspberry Pi zero
- Can break out all those tasty power, GPIO, I2C and SPI pins from the 40-pin header onto a solderless breadboard
- Each order comes with a 40 pin ribbon cable and assembled T Type Plus GPIO Expansion Board. You can plug the 40-pin GPIO cable between the Pi computer and the T Type Plus GPIO expansion board
- This GPIO expansion board is in a fancy T-shape, which is not as compact but is a little easier to read the labels
- This is the assembled version.
T-shape expansion board *1
20cm FC40 40pin Flat Rainbow Ribbon Cable*1