Your shopping cart is empty.
Since the micro-bit development board does not have a 5V power output pin, the USB-connected 5v voltage will automatically step down to 3.3V.
When the micro-bit needs to use a 5V power supply sensor module (such as ultrasonic, servo), it needs to use a micro-bit external power module to provide a 5V power output.
- Breadboard power supply module kit for MB102 Breadboard, BBC MIcro:bit, Arduino, Raspberry PI.
- With DC-005(2.1mm x 5.5mm) socket, 6.5v to 12v DC input, compatible with most power adapter.
- With USB input, support to input from a computer or 5v power supply.
- With Micro USB input, can connect to the most mobile phone charger.
- Output voltages of 3.3V and 5.0V can be selected by jumper cap. Two-way power supply independent output.
3.3V/5V power supply *1
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.