Your shopping cart is empty.
The Plugkit sensor kit consists of the UNO sensor expansion board and various basic modules and sensor modules. Based on the STEAM education concept, children not only understand programming and logic, but also exercise hands-on construction and comprehensive creative ability. Helloblock graphical programming (for students over 8 years old), Arduino C programming (for students over 12 years old), can be used for beginners self-study and teacher training.
- Module integrated design: simplify the circuit, reduce the difficulty of wiring, and focus on programming design.
- Anti-reverse cable connection: Easy connection to prevent reverse connection and protect the UNO board and modules.
- Rich modules and detailed courses.
- Clear analog diagram wiring: make wiring become easier.
- After-school exercises: Not only studying the course, but also thinking on your own.
- Two programming methods: Helloblock(Scratch3) graphical and c language programming, from simple to complex, step by step.
- Paper version + electronic version of the tutorial manual will be provided.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.