Your shopping cart is empty.
Omniduino is a mini omnidirectional robot car with ATmega328P chip as the processor, which can easily achieve 360 ° movement in any direction. 5 pairs of infrared obstacle avoidance sensors are distributed around and in front of it, so that it can identify obstacles in the blind zone, thereby achieving a comprehensive obstacle avoidance function. On-board MPU6050 gyroscope , which can automatically calibrates the movement direction of the car through an algorithm. An external WiFi camera PTZ supports iOS / Android mobile APP control and real-time video transmission. It also supports PS2 controller remote control, surround, translation, music light and other funny function. If your child, family or friends are interested in the electronic world and robots, this Omniduino kit will be a great choice and perfect gift for them to start the electronic journey.
- High-quality Mecanum wheel, acrylic board and exclusive camera bracket, combined with exquisite structural design, create a unique shape on the market.
- Abundant on-board resources: 5 pairs of infrared obstacle avoidance sensors, PCA9685 driver chip, passive buzzer, high-brightness RGB lights, MPU6050and so on.
- It can realize a variety of games such as surround mode, obstacle avoidance mode,translationmode, play music, marquee, take picture and video, etc.
- Two remote control methods: Android/iOS mobile APP remote control, PS2 controller remote control (option).
- A robot kit designed for beginners and professionals to learn electronic technology, programming and robotics, programming, entertainment, innovation 3 in 1.
1 x main control board
1 x Upper layer acrylic
1 x Under layer acrylic
5 x Camera Acrylic
4 x Mecanum Wheel
4 x Motor
4 x Motor support
1 x Battery case
2 x 18650 lithium battery
1 x Magic sticker
1 x WIFI camera
1 x Servo package
1 x 8.4V charger
1 x USB cable
1 x Copper column package
1 x Screw package
1 x Rivet package
1 x Screwdriver
1 x Packing box
4 x Motor Coupling
If you choose Omniduino with PS2 handle, below are included.
1 x PS2 Handle
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is it possible to access the Omniduino Robot remotely over the internet. For example can the robot connect to my house network and maybe through an open port in the router receive commands from a remote phone or computer. If not do you have tutorials how to access the robot via wifi, so that I can create my own app ? My goal is to drive these around my house and check on things when I am not home. Thank you - this is a very nice and very interesting kit. best regards -Thomas
Thanks for your question.
At present, Omniduino cannot achieve such a function. You can only remotely control it through the hotspot that comes with the WiFi camera.
But we have some other robots that can achieve this function. You can make them connect to the WiFi at home and view the pictures taken by the camera in real time and control it.
Before that, you must ensure that your device and the car are in the same local area network.
You check following robot cars.
G1 Tank car link: https://category.yahboom.net/products/g1tank
Jetbot AI robot link: https://category.yahboom.net/products/jetbot
Buon prodotto, consigliato a chi vuole approfondire le potenzialità di Arduino. Uniche pecche: camera poco sensibile ed è scomodo cambiare le batterie. Per il resto tutto ok!
Consegna veloce e senza problemi!