Your shopping cart is empty.
NVIDIA Jetson Nano 4GB B01 Developer Kit is a small, powerful computer that lets you run multiple neural networks in parallel for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing. All in an easy-to-use platform that runs in as little as 5 watts. Onboard display, USB, Gigabit Ethernet, micro USB, DC power, Poe, camera interface, and supports install wireless network card with an antenna.
The JETSON NANO 4GB B01with a quad-core CORTEX-A57 processor, a 128-core MAXWELL GPU and 4GB of LPDDR memory with power Al computing power to provide 472GFLOP and support a range of popular AI frameworks and algorithms such as TENSORFLOW, PYTORCH, CAFFE /CAFFE2, KERAS, MXNET, etc.
The same JetPack SDK is used across the entire NVIDIA Jetson family of products and can be used in multimedia, SPU media, computer vision, deep learning and other fields.
In addition, it’s compatible with NVIDIA’s world-leading AI platform for training and deploying AI software, reducing complexity and effort for developers.
- A small but powerful computer with abundant onboard resources.
- GPU: 128-core Maxwell GPU. CPU: quad-core ARM Cortex-A57 CPU. Memory: 4GB 64-bit LPDDR4. Storage: Micro SD card slot (32G/64G TF card recommended)
- It can Run multiple applications such as neural network, image recognition, target detection and location, voice processing and intelligent analysis.
- The Jetson Nano can process 8 HD full motion video streams in real time and can be used in low power edge intelligence analysis platforms.
- Jetson Nano is also supported by NVIDIA JetPack, which includes BSP, CUDA, cuDNN and TensorRT software libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing and more.
- All kinds of artificial intelligence platforms can be used to build autonomous robots and complex artificial intelligence systems.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.