Your shopping cart is empty.
Yahboom Gamepad is an expansion board based on micro:bit. It has four programmable RGB lights, a rocker, four control buttons, buzzer and multiple sensor interfaces. At the same time, it is also a game controller. The upper and lower boards can protect the expansion board. There are dozens of single-player gameplay, and single-player experience can also be fun with micro:bit. Multiple handles can interact with each other. Even more interesting is the micro:bit handle for easy control of all types of micro:bit cars. We offer abundant courses to help you to achieve all the fun games. Come on and join us.
- All sample game in one gamepad for micro:bit.
- More than 26 kinds of experiment courses are provided.
- A single player or dual combat with dozen of play method.
- Expand the output of 4 channel servo, stepping motor, fan, RGB searchlight.
- Expand the input of ultrasonic and potentiometer.
- Environmental and durable design with wood and PCB materials.
- All micro:bit cars from Yahboom can be controlled.
If you choose gamepad with Micro:bit V2, below are included.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is there a way to connect I2C devices, such as OLED Screen? BTW, the product is great!
Thanks for your questions. We did not design the I2C interface as an OLED display separately, but the header of the IIC interface is reserved on the handle, and you can connect with the Dupont cable.
I used this with 4th graders at school who were learning to code. They worked through the tutorials and were able to create video games. They were so excited when everything worked. It’s amazing what these kids can do! This was such a great project! I plan to use it again with more students next year!