Your shopping cart is empty.
Croco:kit is a learning kit for STEAM education. It comes with a BBC micro:bit board, includes 13 sensor modules, servo, motor and fan, and the diamond expansion board with touch chip. They can be easily connected to each other by alligator clips.
Using MakeCode graphical programming, not only can learn programming, but also help children to complete a variety of brainstorming ideas, such as Fruit piano, Analog keyboard, Color sorter, Responder, Traffic lights, Vibration alarm, Pedometer, etc,. In addition, we will provide about 60 courses, which including wiring diagrams, PPTs, and reference codes. From the basic course: about BBC micro:bit, to advanced courses: learning some sensors, to the DIY course: Expand creativity. This allows users to experience the joy of Connection, Programming, and Creativity.
- Connection, Programming, and Creativity 3 in 1.
- Rich configuration, including 13 kinds of sensor modules, servo, motor and a small fan, enough alligator clips, building blocks pack and so on.
- Using a simple alligator clip connection.
- Multi-function diamond expansion board, onboard 24 alligator clip interface, 4 sets of 3.3v power supply and 2 sets of 5v power interface, and with touch chip to support touch control.
- Equipped with BBC micro:bit to support MakeCode graphical programming for younger children.
- A variety of creative games can be achieved: Fruit piano, Game keyboard, Remote control handle, DIY accordion, Color sorter, Watering reminder, and so on.
- Amazingextendibilityand endless creativity.
Dot matrix module*1
Motor drive module*1
Color recognition module*1
RGB light module*1
USB cable + 4pin cable*1
Building block pack*1
Top-grade packing box*1
Yahboom Croco:kit sensor starter kit for micro:bit