Your shopping cart is empty.
This is a very cool and completely functional tracked tank robot with Arduino UNO as the core controller. The entire vehicle adopts 2mm blue thickened aluminum alloy frame. Most of the components are connected with screw and copper pillar, and a few parts are designed with the anti-reverse socket. The kit includes all the accessories to drive the robot. You can build your own robot with several simple steps of assembling and software debugging and learn all about Arduino UNO, robots, sensors, Bluetooth communication, and obstacle avoidance and wireless remote control. We reserved some interfaces on the Multi-functional BST-4WD expansion board. Users can add a fan, infrared sensors, gray module and so on, or use the modules in our kit for secondary development. The robot can be used for personal learning, discipline competitions or DIY creations and it will perform well in many aspects.
- This robot can be assembled in a few simple steps without welding circuits.
- The entire vehicle adopts aluminum alloy solid chassis, high power 370 motors, metal couplings, and high-quality caterpillar bands.
- BST-4WD multi-functional expansion board is equipped with some interfaces of various sensors and communication modules, and it is compatible with two core controllers: Arduino UNO and Raspberry Pi.
- Some holes are reserved in the external structure for users to expand by themselves.
- It supports multiple functions: high angle climbing(With enough friction, the maximum Angle can reach to 60 degrees), Over the obstacle, Tracking, Ultrasonic obstacle avoidance, etc.
- Users can use the C language programming by Arduino IDE and Graphical programming by Mixly. And the car is controlled by Bluetooth App remote control by Android/iOS mobile.