Your shopping cart is empty.
Self Balance robot is a stable, rugged and durable two-wheel balance vehicle. We optimized the balancer algorithm, and the excellent software algorithm makes Arduino UNO as the core controller of the balance car. The car is a three-layer structure with a load capacity of more than 2KG. We adopt simple and clear modular design, which is suitable for balance car beginners. Arduino UNO board can be taken down easily for secondary development. You can control the car by Android mobile App remote controller connecting with Bluetooth module on the vehicle. This is a multi-functional, autonomous balanced two-wheel vehicle for all types of competitions and research projects.
- RTR robot with directly charge system, you can play with it any time.
- This robot adopts antiskid tires, aluminum alloy chassis, high-power motors, and high-precision AB incremental hall encoder.
- The high-quality integrated circuit board is used as the core board of the car, and some direct plug interfaces for insertion of modules are designed on the core board.
- It can be controlled by Bluetooth App remote controller by Android mobile. The APP supports multiple functions: changing control method at any time, such as buttons, gravity, and rocker; viewing and debugging the current PID parameters of the vehicle directly; displaying the waveform of acceleration, gyroscope, and voltage simultaneously.
- The open source code is PID Angle fusion and balance algorithm. After our debugging carefully, we ensure that every vehicle can be used normally.
- The vehicle can control the switch of the balance system automatically by posture recognition.
Rated Power: 4.32W
Stall current: 2.8A
Item: Dual phase increment hall encoder
Supply voltage: 5.0V
Wheel size: Dia;58mm; Width:26.5mm
Material：Metal baseboard and acrylic board
Main controller: Arduino Uno
Motor drive chip:TB6612fng
Remote control: Bluetooth
Power supply IC: iM2596S-5.0 IC
Encoder: Hall encoder
Working time: >12h
Maximum Permissible Gradient:15°
Battery: 18650 Li-Po battery
Charge mode: Directly charging
1 x Arduino balance robot
3 x 18650 Li-po battery
1 x intelligent charger
1 x USB cable
1 x manual
This little balancing robot is awesome for a beginner getting into robotics. It came pre assembled with firmware pre loaded which is nice. It would be cool if they offered a kit that was unassembled so you could get some hands on building a robot. I'll be 3d printing a body for it next!
I liked that the product contained all required pieces including batteries and charger. I just got it to work after putting it back together. Some of the screws fell out and the Arduino PCB was loose in the box. Not a big problem, they should simply tighten the screws better. The user guide is pretty but they should explain what "Gravity" "Rocker" , etc. modes are not just where to click the button. They do provide the APK software but they don't say how to install it onto the cellphone! You have to download it to a PC then connect your cellphone with a USB cable to the PC and copy it to the cellphone. Once you see the file on the cellphone download folder double-click it to install.