Your shopping cart is empty.
The NVIDIA® Jetson Xavier NX™ Developer Kit includes a power-efficient, compact Jetson Xavier NX module for AI edge devices. It benefits from new cloud-native support, and accelerates the NVIDIA software stack in as little as 10 W with more than 10x the performance of its widely adopted predecessor Jetson TX2.
For intelligent machine OEMs, start-ups and AI application developers who want to create breakthrough products, the Jetson Xavier NX Developer Kit delivers the capability to develop and test power-efficient, small form factor solutions with accurate, multi-modal AI inference.
- CPU: 6-core NVIDIA Carmel ARM@V8.2 64-bit CPU. GPU: NNVIDIA Volta TM architecture 384 NVIDIA@CUDAO cores and 48 Tensor cores.
- Industrial-grade AI computer, which can enables development of fulfeatured, multi-modal AI applications for products based on the Jetson Xavier NX module.
- Jetson Xavier NX is supported by the comprehensive NVIDIA JetPackTM SDK.
- Suitable for unmanned aerial vehicles, autonomous driving, visual analysis and other fields.
- Low power consumption, excellent energy saving effect.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.