Your shopping cart is empty.
Yahboom Raspberry Pi 4WD Smart Robot is specially designed for educators, students, and Raspberry Pi enthusiasts. Most of the components are connected with screw, copper pillar and anti-reverse socket，which is the same as our other smart robots. The difference for our 4WD robot is that we use the latest Raspberry Pi 4B/3B + board as the core controller and HD Camera with two degrees of freedom. Through the 5G WIFI network of Raspberry Pi, the real-time transmission of HD video can be realized. Coupled with the high-quality Bluetooth 4.0 module, the car has Bluetooth 4.0 and WIFI dual communication features. Users can not only learn about the robot car with our robot kit but study the Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+ development board included in this product separately. We can match it with a mouse and a keyboard to form a microcomputer, plus various sensor modules and communication modules so that you can create more possibilities.
- This robot kit is easy to assemble and features aluminum alloy chassis, powerful four-drive motors, metal motor mount, and High-quality battery.
- BST-4WD multi-functional expansion board is equipped with interfaces of various sensors and communication modules, and it is compatible with four core controllers: Arduino UNO, 51 controllers, STM32 and Raspberry Pi.
- It supports multiple functions: Intelligent light-seeking, Tracking, Ultrasonic obstacle avoidance, Fan outfire, etc.
- Some holes are reserved in the external structure for users to expand by themselves.
- Users can use C language programming and Python programming.
- This robot and Camera platform can be controlled by APP remote control by Android/iOS mobile. And the Raspberry Pi comes with a wireless network for real-time transmission of HD video.
1 x 4 channel tracking module
1 x 4WD expansion board
1 x ultrasonic module
1 x RGB LED
2 x Infrared sensor & seeking light
1 x battery box
3 x 18650 battery
1 x Acrylic chassis
1 x Aluminum alloy chassis
4 x wheel
1 x DC motor
1 x motor bracket
1 x Bluetooth 4.0 module
1 x servo package
1 x motor fan package
1 x screw & nut & copper pillar
1 x 12.6v charger
1 x 6pin flat cable & 4 x 4pin flat cable
1 x 40 pin flat cable
1 x screwdriver
1 x manual book
1 x HD camera
1 x SG90 camera servo
1 x pan/tilt bracket
1 x cable USB cable
If you choose 4WD robot car with Raspberry Pi 4B, below are included.
1 x Raspberry Pi 4B board
1 x 16G TF card
1 x heatsink
Hello, I have the Yahboom 4WD smart robot with WIFI camera for Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+
I have some questions, can someone please answer,
(1) is the Raspberry Pi PIN # 20 control the Left side front/rear motors ?
(2) is the Raspberry Pi PIN #19 control the right side front/rear motors ?
(3) what does raspberry pi Pin # 21 and 26 control ?
(4) which pin# receive the ultrasonic sensor signal ?
i need the information to program my python program
thank you very much
Bluetooth passwort is 123456 (just try 1234 - 12345678)
It needs to key in password for connecting bluetooth.
It's a fun setup and looks of good quality but I have tried multiple times to message support, it links to FB messenger and I have been trying for days to get a response, it says they respond within hours but still haven't received any messages and they haven't even been read yet. I cannot find any documentation on the app for iOS at all, I just need to know what it's called to download it so I can try it. No documentation was included and I had to search for a long time to find the documentation online and links to videos, now that I have the Pi programed (I think...) I'd like to test it but can't without the app to interact with it I'm stuck and frustrated.