Your shopping cart is empty.
This is a Multi-function cooling expansion board designed for the Raspberry Pi board. It is perfectly compatible with the 4B/3B+/3B to protect Raspberry Pi and extends its life. A 4pin IIC interface for OLED display, which can real-time display CPU temperature, CPU usage, hard disk space, memory and IP address. The large-size cooling fan on the board with strong wind power, it can make Raspberry Pi can run more stably by automatically adjust the speed according to the CPU temperature. 3 high-brightness RGB programming lights on the bottom of the expansion board, which can realize following lights, breathing lights, marquees and so on. It also expandS Raspberry Pi 40pin header and can be used to connect to other devices. We will provide a driver package for all Raspberry Pi images, which is convenient for users to drive fans, OLED displays, RGB lights.
- Perfectly compatible with Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+/3B, not occupy any Raspberry Pi pin, not occupy heat sink space.
- The powerful fan on the board can automatically adjust the speed according to the CPU temperature to control the air volume.
- Support OLED display, which can display the running status of Raspberry Pi in real-time.
- High-brightness RGB lights to enhance the aesthetic appearance, but also to achieve a variety of funny lighting gameplay.
- A driver package that can drive all the functions of the expansion board, as well as program source code and tutorials will be provided.
Raspberry Pi cooling HAT expansion board:
Raspberry Pi cooling HAT expansion board*1
Copper column *4
OLED display *1
Had to piece together all the software, the manual and guide uses outdated drivers and python code provided is not very good. Builiding my own python software that works on the hat was a long and difficult process (I had little experience with i2c). That said, the Hat hardware is very cool overall and im sure experienced programmers would have no difficulty writing their own python code to use.
Good product... unarchive the file to extract the directory (temp_control) to your home directory "chmod +x ~/temp_control/install.sh" and "chmod +x ~/temp_control/start.sh" then "sudo ~/temp_control/install.sh"...
When it does not work just remember you may not have I2C enabled ("sudo raspi-config" under "Interfacing Options"
No issue with product. Very little information provided on how to work with the scripts to set up different RGB and Cooling Fan parameters. The default setup included works.
USB does not work and the resolution is up to 720p / 60hz
Not changed to 1080p / 60hz
I received my 2 units in 14 days and they worked as expected. Would not hesitate to make further purchases.