Your shopping cart is empty.
Yahboom Raspberry Pi 4WD Smart Robot is specially designed for educators, students, and Raspberry Pi enthusiasts. Most of the components are connected with screw, copper pillar and anti-reverse socket，which is the same as our other smart robots. The difference for our 4WD robot is that we use the latest Raspberry Pi 4B/3B + board as the core controller and HD Camera with two degrees of freedom. Through the 5G WIFI network of Raspberry Pi, the real-time transmission of HD video can be realized. Coupled with the high-quality Bluetooth 4.0 module, the car has Bluetooth 4.0 and WIFI dual communication features. Users can not only learn about the robot car with our robot kit but study the Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+ development board included in this product separately. We can match it with a mouse and a keyboard to form a microcomputer, plus various sensor modules and communication modules so that you can create more possibilities.
- This robot kit is easy to assemble and features aluminum alloy chassis, powerful four-drive motors, metal motor mount, and High-quality battery.
- BST-4WD multi-functional expansion board is equipped with interfaces of various sensors and communication modules, and it is compatible with four core controllers: Arduino UNO, 51 controllers, STM32 and Raspberry Pi.
- It supports multiple functions: Intelligent light-seeking, Tracking, Ultrasonic obstacle avoidance, turn off the fire with a fan, etc.
- Some holes are reserved in the external structure for users to expand by themselves.
- Users can use C language programming and Python programming.
- This robot and Camera platform can be controlled by APP remote control by Android/iOS mobile. And the Raspberry Pi comes with a wireless network for real-time transmission of HD video.
Great thing. Instructions are not very clear.
Hello, I have the Yahboom 4WD smart robot with WIFI camera for Raspberry Pi 4B/3B+
I have some questions, can someone please answer,
(1) is the Raspberry Pi PIN # 20 control the Left side front/rear motors ?
(2) is the Raspberry Pi PIN #19 control the right side front/rear motors ?
(3) what does raspberry pi Pin # 21 and 26 control ?
(4) which pin# receive the ultrasonic sensor signal ?
i need the information to program my python program
thank you very much
Bluetooth passwort is 123456 (just try 1234 - 12345678)
It needs to key in password for connecting bluetooth.