Your shopping cart is empty.
These expansion board expand all the pins on the Micro:bit board/Raspberry Pi Pico/Arduino UNO board. Every two adjacent pins are combined with GND and VCC to form a 4 Pin PH2.0 interface, which can be connected to various sensors through the PH2.0 cable. We also designed servo pins on the expansion board, which can be used to connect all the servos. This expansion board is perfectly compatible with Yahboom world of module series and 3 in 1 series sensor modules.
- Micro:bit is easily plugged into this expansion board.
- Compatible with Yahboom world of module series and 3 in 1 series sensor modules.
- PH2.0 interface is adopted to effectively prevent the user from reverse connection.
- Can be used to create some interesting Micro:bit building block sensor kits.
- Brick holes are reserved, which can be combined with bricks to build any shape.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I bought an expansion board for Raspberry Pi Pico.
1. The silk screen is clear, perfectly compatible with the Raspberry Pi Pico expansion board.
2. The workmanship is superb, and there are no components on the PCB board using very professional welding methods.
3. There are enough PH2.0 anti-reverse interfaces on the board to avoid messy Dupont lines and make my experiment look orderly.
4. If you like Raspberry Pi Pico, like sensors, and are still a beginner, then I think this expansion board is suitable for you.
I bought an expansion board for the Micro:bit. It will be used in my Micro:bit sensor experiment. Looking forward to it.
I bought this expansion board for my Raspberry Pi Pico board.
Now it has been officially used in our Raspberry Pi projects. The connection of the PH2.0 cable is very convenient. I can clearly see the wiring of each of my modules.
I received my package yesterday. this expansion board is perfectly compatible with sensor module and looks very good!