Your shopping cart is empty.
When the ambient volume is louder, the vibration of the built-in film of the sound sensor is stronger, and the signal output by the sound circuit of the sound sensor is larger, so we can use the sound module to detect the sound change of the current environment. It is designed for adolescents with the alligator clip connection to complete the circuit construction. With micro:bit as the core controller, it can complete some interesting projects, such as voice switch and music spectrum by graphical programming.
- Be used to detect the current ambient sound.
- Compatible with alligator clip/DuPont line/PH2.0 cable.
- Can be combined with micro:bit to support graphical programming.
- Avariety of extended experiments: Music spectrum, Voice control lights, Cowards.
- Reference tutorials, codes, and graphical programming softwarewill be provided.
Sound sensor module *1