Your shopping cart is empty.
- This robot kit is easy to assemble and features aluminum alloy chassis, powerful four-drive motors, metal motor mount, and High-quality battery.
- BST-4WD multi-functional expansion board is equipped with interfaces of various sensors and communication modules, and it is compatible with four core controllers: Arduino UNO, 51 controllers, STM32 and Raspberry Pi.
- It supports multiple functions: Intelligent light-seeking, Tracking, Ultrasonic obstacle avoidance, Fan outfire, etc.
- Some holes are reserved in the external structure for users to expand by themselves.
- Users can use C language programming and Python programming.
- This robot and Camera platform can be controlled by APP remote control by Android/iOS mobile. And the Raspberry Pi comes with a wireless network for real-time transmission of HD video.
1 x 4 channel tracking module
1 x 4WD expansion board
1 x ultrasonic module
1 x RGB LED
2 x Infrared sensor & seeking light
1 x battery box
3 x 18650 battery
1 x Acrylic chassis
1 x Aluminum alloy chassis
4 x wheel
1 x DC motor
1 x motor bracket
1 x Bluetooth 4.0 module
1 x servo package
1 x motor fan package
1 x screw & nut & copper pillar
1 x 12.6v charger
1 x 6pin flat cable & 4 x 4pin flat cable
1 x 40 pin flat cable
1 x screwdriver
1 x manual book
1 x HD camera
1 x SG90 camera servo
1 x pan/tilt bracket
1 x cable USB cable
If you choose 4WD robot car with Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B, below are included.
1 x Raspberry Pi board
1 x 16G TF card
1 x heatsink
Bluetooth passwort is 123456 (just try 1234 - 12345678)
No proper instructions and manuals
It needs to key in password for connecting bluetooth.
It's a fun setup and looks of good quality but I have tried multiple times to message support, it links to FB messenger and I have been trying for days to get a response, it says they respond within hours but still haven't received any messages and they haven't even been read yet. I cannot find any documentation on the app for iOS at all, I just need to know what it's called to download it so I can try it. No documentation was included and I had to search for a long time to find the documentation online and links to videos, now that I have the Pi programed (I think...) I'd like to test it but can't without the app to interact with it I'm stuck and frustrated.