Your shopping cart is empty.
This module with three pins, VCC, GND, and OUT is equipped with a pyro electricity body sensor. There are two different trigger modes, and the trigger mode can be selected by adjusting the jumper cap. The working voltage of the module is 4.5~20V. When the person enters the sensing range, it outputs a high level automatically, and the blocking time is 2.5s. Two adjustment knobs are integrated on the module to adjust the sensing distance and the sensing delay. It can be used for learning various development boards and smart car platforms, as well as for automatic lighting, alarm, anti-theft and other systems in public places.
- Two trigger modes are available.
- Presented five DuPont lines.
- Provide reference materials，drive source codes.
- The scope of practical application is broad.
1. Working voltage: DC5A~20V
2. Static power consumption: 65 microamps
3. Level output: high 3.3V, low 0V
4. Delay time: adjustable (0.3 seconds to 10 minutes)
5. Blocking time: 0.2 seconds
6. Trigger mode: L can not be repeated, H can be repeated, the default value is H
7. Sensing range: less than 120 degrees cone angle, within 7 meters
8. Working temperature: -15~+70 °
9. Size of PCB: 32*24mm, the pitch of screws 28mm, screw hole 2mm
10.Size of induction lens: 23mm (diameter)
Human body infrared sensor *1
DuPont lines *1